Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Mazel Tov Sizzix Take Out Box



Here is another one of the Sizzix Take Out boxes. This one is stamped with the Papertrey Ink Mazel Tov stamp sets. I love this set! You can find the link on the sidebar. You will see it again for Passover as I will be making several things for our family sedar. I used the gold metallic paper and medium blue metallic pearl cardstock for the layers and stamped the images in gold embossing powder. I have two more boxes to make and post so check back in to see them this week. These are so fun and easy to make I will have to restrain myself from making too many and having them setting around!
*
I love seeing how many visits to my blog come from all over the world! If you like the projects drop me a comment. I am going to give away some blog candy when the counter hits 2000! So whoever has the random number comment on that day will receive the project posted! So be sure to watch that counter and post a comment when it gets close!


Until the next post,
Shalom,
*
Sonya
Comments are always welcome, drop by and say hello!

No comments: