Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

THANK YOU!

Hi all! I want to thank all of you who have sent such sweet get wells and have been praying for my recovery! I am overwhelmed with the love and support of so many who have been such a help and encouragement through this very difficult time.
*
I hope the worst is over and every day it is a little better and with a bit of physical therapy I will be back at full speed soon. Every time I get up my walker is with me and I feel like "Edna" off of the movie Vacation! lol! Tomorrow I will try to sit at my craft table and create to take my mind off what is left to heal, I have some DT projects that need to be completed and wasn't expecting to take more than a week off!
*
Thanks to all my family and friends that have been taking care of me with visits, prayers, and food! My sister cooked up a lot of great meals, brought the most beautiful heirloom eggplants, fresh milk and other goodies to tempt me to get my appetite back, not only do I but Mason really appreciates it also! I have been up a lot today trying to get my strength back but am exhausted so I will say thank you and bye for now!
*
Shalom,
Sonya

3 comments:

Inna D. said...

I'm so happy you're back, Sonya!

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Oh so happy to hear from you! I am so glad that you are doing better! Take it slow & steady, & know that I'll still kepp praying for ya!

JoAnnC. said...

Glad to hear you feel like quilling again! I think it will be good "therapy". Continued prayers!