Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Sweet Pea Flourishes


Hi all! Here is a card made for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge FTTC31. In this challenge your image or design had to use no coloring, such as pens, pencils etc.! Tough one. But since I had their beautiful Sweet Pea stamp set I decided to stamp and emboss it in gold then use my sweet pea punch and add some 3D color with lavender pearlescent paper, a little glitter bling, some quilled leaves and tendrils. I layered the image onto Nestie labels and used my Fiskars border punch to dress up the sides. A purple bow and some aurora crystals and I was finished. It is overcast outside and the sparkly nature of the card isn't really showing up.
*
You can see the Flourishes button on the sidebar to play along with their other challenges. Another short post, we had the grandkids all weekend and I'm pooped! Thanks for all the encouraging comments!
*
Shalom,
*
Sonya
Comments are always welcome!

1 comment:

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Amazing! Great design & fabulous colors!