Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Newest "try on"

Back to "trying on" backgrounds. I am also trying to update my header, which is harder than it looks for someone who doesn't know what they are doing. There are several sites that have tutorials and when I find one that is real EASY I will post it! I am leaving in a bit to go to Temple Texas for a paper sculpture class taught by Susan Tierney Cockburn auther of "The Paper Bouquet". I love the flowers she creates using punches! I can't wait to use them along with my quilling and of course that means more punches and cardstock to purchase (don't tell my husband). LOL. Not really he is the one "dragging the trailer" as he says to the class, he's so good to me! Below are a few of my first attempts at paper punch flowers. I didn't have the small sun punch for the centers so I improvised until I can get it this weekend. Also I finally downloaded my pics off my new camera and I have about a weeks worth of pics to blog! So check back to see!



Comments always welcome!

Shalom,

Sonya

No comments: