Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

New Photo Tricks

I recently purchased a new camera, my old one wore out in Israel from the over 900 pics! This one is a Cannon PowerShot SD1100 IS, blue case. It has some nice features and special effects. I was playing with the color change option and came up with these:




These were in the sepia option. The one with Jake in it was on a rug that was about that color anyway and so was the dog! The one with my baby granddaughter Ava came out nice and I think I will play with it some more with her dressed and outside.





The picture at the top and these two pictures were taken with the color change option. You can choose a specific color in the picture and the picture will only have that color and the rest will be black and white. I like the effect it has with the collar and ball with Jazzy. The one with Jake and the blue ball is cute also. My rose picture was a little more difficult to get because of the light and shadows so I'll have to practice with that one. But think of the possibilities for these photo options. I might try taking a pic of the kids in sepia and print it off on watercolor paper and "color" in portions of it with my watercolors. There are more options for this camera that I haven't explored yet, but will soon.

And a thanks to my sister for her post yesterday highlighting my quilling. Now if you want to see her blog go to: www.thecreamerchronicles.blogspot.com or click the link in my blogroll. You will find many good and thrifty tips there, along with great recipies, gardening and thrift store finds with ideas to use them.

Well, I have to finish a quilling piece for a wedding gift for Saturday night and I will post it tomorrow along with another invitation keepsake that I have recently finished. So off to my craft table.

Until the next post, Shalom,

Sonya

Comments are always welcome if you have the time.

No comments: