Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Lord Keep You

Hi all it has been soooooo HOT here in Houston and it kinda takes the desire to to anything out of ya! That and we were out of town for a few days is the reason that I haven't posted for a few days. So I finally finshed up this card and have a couple of others in pieces ready to put together to post this week.
The verse on this card inspired the color of yellow for the Son "shine"! So I printed out one of Fred She Said digi stamp flowers and colored them in with my yellow Prisma pencils, gave them some dimension with my ball stylus, layered three sizes of them and added a black button for the center. Of course I couldn't stop with that and I added yellow glitter to the petals for bling! The flower looks like a bright sun! You will see this flower again later this week only used differently. The black panel is embossed with my Cuttlebug embossing folder and the verse is embossed in black and cut out with Nesties. I had wanted to pair up the FSS digi flowers with quilling and made some tri-colored fringe flowers, quilled leaves and vines. To finish up I punched accent flowers out of yellow pearlescent paper, added black crystal centers and a little velum butterfly. You can find these beautiful Fred She Said digi stamp flowers here.
*
FSS digi stamps are so easy to use and versatile! I will be showing different ways you can use them in the next few days! Still working on a tutorial, but it isn't finished yet. Off to create more cards!
*
Shalom,
*
Sonya
Comments are welcome, love to hear from you!

5 comments:

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Wow that is beautiful! The big flower is Gorgeous....and I love the smaller flowers & the quilling around it, and the verse makes it perfect!

Michelle Pearson said...

Your work is just stunning....I love your flowers with the quilling!

Bella said...

Truely truely superb!!!

Congrats!

eva said...

Charming!

Sonia said...

Hi Sonya
You have wonderful blog. I found your site in another blog... Great project, so beautiful.
Love all the projects. ;-)

**Sony**