Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Zinnia July Calendar Page

Hi all, thought I'd fallen of the face of the earth? Well kinda, I lost the creativity spark and would walk past my craft room because there was a very, very small footpath to my desk which only had about 3 square inches of workspace!  So, I got in there the last couple of days and went to organizing.  It would be much better if I would just put the supplies up from the previous projects.  I tell my grandkids that all the time!  Well I do have several back projects that I haven't shared so I have about a weeks worth of posts!!!

First, today's project, the Zinnia July Calendar Page.  For the next three days I will show you the DT projects for this months Custom Quilling Newsletter.  I saw these green zinnias in the pretty card stock in the kit that had a beautiful array of greens.  The pattern for these zinnias are in Susan Tierney Cockburns book Paper Bouquet, and it is the first flower that I made when I purchased it.  I added the orange seed beads to the centers for a bit of sparkle.  The little punched purple violet flowers are a nice contrast to the soft lime green of the zinnias.  Well we are down to two more months and then the year of calendar pages will be done!

Check out all the other great projects and new products shown in this months newsletter and the great paper art supplies that Denise has at Custom Quilling.  I loved working with all the great supplies that came in the June Custom Quilling kit and will be back tomorrow with another of the projects!!  Have fun creating!

Shalom,

Sonya
Thanks to all of you who encourage me by stopping by and visiting my little blog!!

5 comments:

kavitha said...

i jus love ur punch crafts,they are so adorable.Thanks for the inspiration:)

Helen said...

I love your flowers! and the details for each of them. Beautiful creations as always.

Anonymous said...

Amazing, I love all ideas. Congratulations.

Irena said...

This is so beautiful. The flowers are wonderful :)

Ann Martin said...

The shades of green and blue are so pretty together, and the flowers look real!