Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sweet Pea Pink FTTC55

Hi, all!  Have a bad head cold that I caught from the grandkids that has made doing anything a challenge.  So I decided to post a card and enter it in a challenge! The Flourishes Timely Tuesday Challenge (FTTC55) to be exact. I also have been working on some quilling projects that will be posted at the first of the month.  But, back to the card details.  I used Flourishes Sweet Pea image and embossed it in white on watercolor paper.  Then I watercolored it with my Tombow markers, not easy to do with white on white!! 


Used my new MS Edge all Around punch to frame the image and then added some flower edged sheer pink ribbon and a little bird charm and some pink pearls to finish it off.  Hope that random number hits mine, I'd like win some more stamps!!! lol!!  All of the energy is used up, going to take some more cold meds and go to bed. Thanks for voting on the poll on my sidebar! Until later,

Shalom,

Sonya
Thanks for all the encouraging comments, y'all are sweet peas! Had to do it!

3 comments:

PaperDelite said...

This card is so pretty... Love the soft colours and how the image has been highlighted.. beautiful!!!

Ann Martin said...

What a pretty card! Soft and lovely colors and the little bird is a great touch. Awesome Martha punch too. Sure hope you'll feel better soon - those little kid germs can be so potent, can't they?!

Jenn said...

Absolutely beautiful card! I hope that you are feeling better soon...way to work through your challenge by entering a challenge...I just loved that! :)

Thanks a bunch for sharing your beautiful work!
Jenn
Free Quilling Instructions for Scrapbooking