Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Catch Your Heart by FSS

EDITITED TO ADD: This is the 2nd post for today, my mind is elsewhere and this was supposed to post tomorrow, see the other post for today below this one!


Hi all, here is the promised card! This new Fred She Said image is perfect for a wiper card! You can see the first picture is when the card is closed and you can only see the sentiment on the front that says "Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart".  When you pull the left side of the card out to reveal the "inside" the wiper flips up with the surprise image of the Glove and I Love You heart.  The heart is popped up on the bottom image of the glove to give it the look that it is being caught. 


I usually make feminine cards with bows and sparkles, but this set of digi images comes with a fonts that can be used either for a man or woman, so I chose to make a masculine card, no ribbon or bling, just a red embossed SWAK! These images also come pre-colored also! You can find the Catch Your Heart digi images at the Fred She Said store here. I made two other cards for a challenge that I missed the deadline for that will post this week while we will be away camping with the grandkids.  Until then,

Shalom,

Sonya
Comments and projects links are always welcome and I love to see what you create!

3 comments:

Michelle Pearson said...

oh my....that is SO COOL! Love what you've done with the FSS image!! Great Job!

helen said...

Another great card!

I have something for you on my blog.

LearnHowToMakeBows said...

I love the saying on that card...so beautiful! You do such amazing quilled work! Thank you for sharing and providing great photos for us to be amazed by! :)

Jenn
Quilling