Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Emma the Snow Angel


Hi all, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving enjoying time friends and family! I wanted to share with you one of Fred She Said's newest digi images, Emma the Snow Angel. She is so cute and fun to color! I knew when I saw her that there was going to be some sort of shaker card involved because of the snow aspect. I didn't realize that the image was to big to make the shaker out of my Nesties until after I colored her, I should have resized it and tested it before I colored it. So I just made the shaker out of the sentiment and kept Emma the size she was and matted her on a scalloped Nestie circle.
*
There is always someone special who deserves a thank you this time of year so I decided to print out the sentiment "Thanks, you're an angel" to go with Emma. The "snow" in the shaker box is made out of styrofoam ball shavings and clear chunky glitter and you can see how it is made here. I wish it would snow here in Houston, I would love to see my grandkids making snow angels! Hope on over to Fred She Said and see the other new digi image releases. And, if you make a card or project out of Emma the Snow Angel post it in the comments section at the bottom of this post so we can all see and enjoy! I have some quilled projects to post, so check back tomorrow!
*
Shalom,
*
Sonya
Comments and your cards and projects links always welcome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww Sonya, she is just too cute. Won't be long for snow angel time here in the midwest!

Sue