Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ribbon Flower Bracelets

Hi all, hope you are enjoying the Fred She Said Blog hop that will run through tomorrow midnight.  Click here if you would like to hop before it ends and enter for some great prizes.  Today I have one of my ribbon bracelets to show you.  This is one of the first ones that will be posted for sale in my Etsy shop this week.  I have put a page at the top of the blog where you can find the link to the shop.  This bracelet features a beautiful jacquard ribbon as it's base and has a variety of ribbon flowers.  It is embellished with seed beads, Swarovski crystals, hand dyed lace and a beaded dragonfly.  The ends are finished with bar clamps and has a bar and circle clasp.



This season of life and others have encouraged me to start this business venture that I hope will be successful. I will have many more ribbonry projects listed for sale along with quilling and paper florals in the shop as soon as they are finished.  Working hard to get them finished, photographed and listed. I does take a while to get a selection, samples and examples of what will be for sale and is quite different than making them for fun.  I love all things floral and have been in love with ribbonry flowers for some time and am enjoying getting back to these as well as my paper versions.  There are several great books and video tutorials for making ribbon flowers if you would like to try your hand at them.  Here is a link to Helen Gibb Ribbonry, a great site that has ribbons, books and supplies. Back later with another project.  And a GREAT BIG THANKS to all who stop by and leave such sweet encouraging comments!

Shalom,
Sonya

12 comments:

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

SOooo Beautiful!!! I love love love it! Just Gorgeous!

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

SOooo Beautiful!!! I love love love it! Just Gorgeous!

Ann said...

Pretty! I didn't know you do ribbon embroidery in addition to quilling. Best wishes with the new shop!

Cheryl said...

Very pretty and elegant looking

NEW BLOG:
http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Hussena said...

This bracelet looks so pretty would love to own one of these.Best wishes for ur new venture.

Angela B. said...

Stunning and very creative!

JustNeedling said...

Wow! What a stunning bracelet! Love everything about it!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Atelier Suriel said...

Amiga,

estou maravilhada com tudo!!! Esta pulseira é linda demais.

Beijos

WWW.ateliersuriel.blogspot.com
WWW.hospitalespiritualdomundo.blogspot.com

Wedding Flowers said...

It is great to read some of the information and feedback, here. I hope to read more ideas in the future!!!

Noblesse said...

just gorgeous, so beatiful....

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

this is super cute,very nice,i love your all paper crafts,your blog is amazing,i am a new follower :)
I hope you will like to visit my blog

http://creativemind-zeshuregi.blogspot.com