Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

January Quilled Calendar Page


Hi everyone! With all the excitement of the anniversary, snow in Houston and life I haven't yet shown you this months Custom Quilling Newsletter DT projects. You can see the Newsletter here with all the great new products and mine and Sue's awesome quilled wearables, just in time for the holidays!!!
Here is January's Calendar page featuring pansies. The beautiful shimmery jewel tone paper n the Custom Quilling December Kit was perfect for making these floral punch pansies. It uses the Begonia punch and you can make different sizes from the one punch! I added blue vellum accent flowers with blue pearl centers, quilled leaves and vines. Very easy and quick to do and has a large visual impact. Hop on over to Custom Quilling and see the other great projects for December!
*
Just a short post for today, I have to go clear up the piles in my craft room before I can create anything else, lol!
*
Shalom,
*
Sonya
Comments are always welcome, post your project links there too!

3 comments:

helen said...

It is absolutely beautiful. Where can I get the Begonia punch?

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

This is Gorgeous! I love your pansies! What a great calendar!

Inna D. said...

Sonya, this is awesome!
Happy Chanukah!